Monday, March 30, 2009

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Review

Two of the hottest weight loss programs that are on the net right now recently came under my scrutiny as I have quite a bit of knowledge on weight loss and fitness having been a serious bodybuilder at one time. After looking over both of these programs and the weight loss premise they are based on I'll have to give my OK on the following two programs:

Fat Loss 4 Idiots -

This may be the hottest selling weight loss item online right now. The claim is that you lose weight through something called "Calorie Shifting". The theory is that your body takes several days to adjust to changes in your diet such as calorie intake and you can use this to lose weight. This is a theory that I have some first hand experience with back in my bodybuilding days and I can tell you that properly practiced this does work. They claim you can lose 11 pounds in 9 days.

Website



Top Secret Fat Loss Secrets -

Eliminating the plaque, parasites and other harmful junk in your colon is this fat loss secret. As someone who has do colon cleansing regiments I can attest that a clean colon will make you feel like a million dollars and it will make you lose weight. Dr Suzanne Gudakunst's site gives you the proof you need and offers a free newsletter for those who still aren't sure.

Listen to this audio message:


Lady Doctor Blows the Lid Off of the World's Most TOP SECRET Fat Loss Secret!



Website

No comments:

Post a Comment