Monday, May 18, 2009

Can You Get Rich With Vending Machines?

Have you seen those ads in your local free press claiming thousands a week from vending machines? Ever wonder if that's real. As far as I can tell the ad is from the people who actually sell the vending machines. Do you think they give you a lot of help once you plunked down the money for the machines? Probably not.

Can you make a living with vending machines? I happen to have 2 stories I can share with you that prove you can.

First one is that I once knew a fellow who made a living owning condom machines. And I mean a good living. He worked about 2 days a week on average and the rest of the time he and his wife were either eating out or on vacation. Now this particular guy did have a few unscrupulous tactics like never stocking the machines found in women's restrooms. Back in the eighties when I knew this guy women were too shy to complain about getting ripped off by the condom machines. I imagine things would be different now.

The other story is about my ex brother in law who owned a couple of car washes. You know where he made the bulk of his money? It wasn't on the actual washing process. Between the cost of electricity, water and soap he just cleared breaking even. No the bulk of his money came from the vending machines around the places, which he privately owned.

So I do know you can make a good living from vending machine, but like you I wouldn't have a clue where to get started. There have been quite a few guides published but they give you instructions like "buy some machines, set them up, collect the money" Duh. yeah, I know that.

They don't answer the detail questions you have like: "Where do I buy vending machines? How to I get them set up?Where is the best place to put them?Where do I get stock for my vending machines?" These are the questions you need answered and in details

Zopito DiGiovanni, a bulk candy vending machine owner, has finally written a detailed instruction manual on the vending machine business. I shouldn't even call it a manual, it's really a book, full of the the real questions you have on the vending machine business.

He's compiled a wealth of information about the bulk candy vending machine business. Here is a small list of what you will find there:


what vending machine dealers don't want you to know

what locating companies don't want you to know

what other vendors don't want you to know

how much money you can expect to make

how often you will need to service your machines

how to keep accurate records of your route

how to deal with customer service

why most vendors get out of the business within the first few months

how to run your business so you can make the most money for the least time investment

how to buy and sell routes

how to get the best deals on equipment

how to squeeze the most money out of every location

how to effectively deal with and eliminate competition

how to effectively deal with greedy location owners


ALSO INCLUDES:

spreadsheets for detailed tracking of your route

spreadsheets for comparing the profit margin of different types of candy

contracts to use when buying or selling a route


Visit his website,www.The-Sweet-Truth.com,and you'll find a detailed chapter list telling you exactly what you can find in the book.

This is must read if you're considering any vending machine route. Oh and did I mention, like everything else I review here, you have a full 60 day money back guarantee. Buy it, read it, if it doesn't live up to my claims, return it for a full refund.

www.The-Sweet-Truth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment