Saturday, March 28, 2009

Building A Custom Motorcycle?



Do you want to customize your motorcycle? I happen to ride a bike myself and am always looking for ways to make it special with customized parts etc. Problem I always had was that every time I found a part I would wonder if someone else might also sell it and maybe for less money.

Well it just so happens I came across a website that solves a good portion of this problem. The site is listing of over 245 (currently, I believe this grows almost daily)motorcycle parts suppliers in one location. They also list custom bike builders including metric and sportbike customizers. Most of these builders sell their own parts also. It's great resource for doing comparison shopping for bike parts.

If you go there bookmark it as soon as you get there. I made the mistake of not doing that the first time and then a week later I couldn't remember the name of the site. They also list suppliers of bike gear and clothing and there's a small gallery of custom bike photos to check out. Be warned you can easily spend an hour or two at this site and I don't think it's even close to it's potential size as they seem to add more listings every day.

Here's the address http://www.scottscustomcycles.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment